Reports to: PSR Team Leader
Pneu-Dart is seeking a Master Blaster
To support the Pneu-Dart machining department in the operation of creating, preparing, sandblasting and delivering the highest quality parts for production of our products.
- Preparing parts and equipment for sandblasting.
- Gathering appropriate surface prep specifications.
- Safely handling all equipment.
- Demonstrate initiative within the shop.
- Follow written and verbal direction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and efficient work area
- Perform solid acceptable work consistently
- Qualified candidates will have:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Vocational or technical school training
- Lifting, Bending, Twisting, Standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1. Download and fill out the Pneu-Dart Application PDF. Download Application PDF
If the above button does not work, please click on the Employment Application Link at the top of the page.
Step 2. Once your have filled out the entire Pneu-Dart Application PDF, Click on the link below to begin the upload process.
Step 3. Fill out the General Personal Information online form, once finished, click [NEXT] at the bottom of the page
Step 4. Upload your filled out Pneu-Dart Application PDF and below it, upload your Resume.
Your resume upload will be the last step, and acceptable formats and sizes are as follows:
- MS Word Document
- MS Excel Document
- 8MB file size limit
Click Submit to finalize your application process