Title: Maintenance Position
Reports to: Production Manager
EEO Category: Craft Workers (Skilled)
Essential Position Functions
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
- Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read pneumatic diagrams.
- Ability to read prints and drawings, and understand part tolerances.
- Document project activities and periodically report updates to the Production Manager.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
- Maintain records of work performed on each machine.
- Maintain accurate records concerning preventative maintenance programs.
- Identify maintenance parts and supplies and correct stocking levels.
- Perform other duties specific to this position.
- Participate and contribute in a team environment by working with all levels of associates.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Trade or technical certification preferred.
- Must have 2 + years of preventative maintenance experience
- Must have working technical knowledge including hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, electrical repair and PLC.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple jobs efficiently and handle detailed and broad range projects while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Mental and Physical Requirements
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision required.
- Must be able to physically complete required tasks including standing for extended periods of time, stoop, bend, climb ladders/stairs, occasionally lift and/or move up to 751bs.
OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1. Download and fill out the Pneu-Dart Application PDF. Download Application PDF
If the above button does not work, please click on the Employment Application Link at the top of the page.
Step 2. Once your have filled out the entire Pneu-Dart Application PDF, Click on the link below to begin the upload process.
Step 3. Fill out the General Personal Information online form, once finished, click [NEXT] at the bottom of the page
Step 4. Upload your filled out Pneu-Dart Application PDF and below it, upload your Resume.
Your resume upload will be the last step, and acceptable formats and sizes are as follows:
- MS Word Document
- MS Excel Document
- 8MB file size limit
Click Submit to finalize your application process