Pneu-Dart frequently entertains internships for students to help advance our projects while providing practical “real world” experience to our next generation of associates. College students interested in internship opportunities with Pneu-Dart as part time, full time, summer or during the semester work can express their interest by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current resume
- Body of email should indicate:
- Degree you are pursuing and expected graduation date
- Name of Educational Institution
- Availability – Full-time, Part-time, Summer or during the school semesters
- Any academic requirements (number of hours, project scope, etc.) if the internship is for credit
- Any other information that would help us understand your passions, strengths and why you would like an opportunity with PDI
Internships are typically available in: Manufacturing Technologies, Injection Molding, Machine Maintenance, Quality Control, Digital Marketing and IT [Networking / PHP Programming], however all areas of study can be considered.
Injection Molding Internship
Injection Molding Intern
Pneu-Dart is seeking a Injection Molding Intern.
The primary role of the IM technician is to establish, support and implement process controls on all facets of existing and new injection molding projects including training across all shifts.